dhcp status apps

Stulic,Damjan damjan.stulic at edwardjones.com
Fri Jan 4 22:54:04 UTC 2008

The script needs more then include fix:
 - During the parsing of the dhcpd.lease it discards any "lease expired"
statements, and does not reduce the number of active leases.
 - Plus, for our production 65+Mb of dhcpd.leases the script is very
slow.

I my self have been toying with the idea to fix the script, but looks
like there are other tools out there that could be up to date and
perform the same thing.

Damjan Stulic
IS Security Identity Management
Edward Jones

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages at edwardjones.com.  You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure