no Working leases on persistant database

stephane lepain s.lepain at orange.fr
Wed Jan 16 14:11:56 UTC 2008

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your response. I am now using Debian etch amd64. Before I was
using ubuntu. You might say they are not very different but because my
architecture I prefer debian amd64. Plus, my server that it us running
is a production server so I need the stability debian etch.

Just to recap.
Now my two NICS have statics ip addresses.
DHCP Client removed from the server.

Would adding the line "dhcpd if2" in the dhcpd.conf file be sufficient
to tell the server to only listen on that interface ?