There is no DHCPRelease

DÔ Phan-Cam-Thach dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 16:50:57 UTC 2008

Thanks all,
I have found out the answer. I have misunderstood some things.
But how and what for we use the files of dhclient, i havent understood clearly. There is one times i have used dhclient.conf, but it return no @ for the interface when i typed: ifconfig, even we could see 4messages DHCPDiscover, DHCPOffer, DHCPRequest, DHCPAck with an adresse provided by the server.

DO Phan Cam Thach
email: dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk