Where should DHCPNAK be sent to as lease expiration notice when Relay Agent Info option is in use?

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 11:34:46 UTC 2009

I can't answer your questions, but I do have an observation ...

The LAST thing you should be doing is writing software based solely
on observation like this. I would have thought that this should be
covered by the relevant standards, and you should design to the
standards and then work out which clients are broken, and how.

--
Simon Hobson