problems configuring option 120

"Martínez García, Rebeca" remartinez at indra.es
Tue Dec 8 15:57:58 UTC 2009

Hi David,

Above all, thanks for your answer.

The first time I tried to implement the option I did:

> option sip-servers code 120 = {integer,ip-address}

But I got the same error than in the previous case. This was the reason why I tried to follow the steps on the manpage.

I really need that my DHCP server replies my client with the SIP Servers so, is there a way I can do that (although conditional formats are hard to implement)?

Thanks in advance,
Rebeca Martinez