DHCP lease got corrupt

Arpit.Mishra at relianceada.com Arpit.Mishra at relianceada.com
Thu Feb 12 05:06:59 UTC 2009

We are using ISC DHCP version 3.1.0 on Solaris platform.
Last week we faced one issue related to lease timing
There was lease corruption in our DHCP secondary Server. What would be the
reason?
Are there any best practices to avoid such type of issues?

Thanks & Regards,
Arpit Mishra

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.