DHCP lease got corrupt

Arpit.Mishra at relianceada.com Arpit.Mishra at relianceada.com
Mon Feb 16 05:59:59 UTC 2009

In reference of my query in the forum with the subject "DHCP lease got
corrupt”, pls suggests the precautionary steps we have to take in such
cases to avoid lease corruption.

Thanks & Regards,
Arpit Mishra

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.