DHCPD 4.1.0 not writing leases to dhcpd.leases for fixed ip addresses

phearoun phel phearoun_phel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 08:49:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think you can try to create an entry in dhcpd.conf file. and the IP address should not be in the DHCP range in dhcpd.conf file.
(i.e:   range    192.168.1.100 192.168.1.119), your fixed IP should be outside this range.

i.e:
host xxx.yyy.zzz {
    hardware ethernet 00:1f:c6:29:05:bb;
    fixed-address 192.168.1.145;