Shorter mclt times?

Nicholas F Miller Nicholas.Miller at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jul 10 13:25:32 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, but I am afraid I didn't follow your logic. If one of the
DHCP servers is capable of handling all of the leases then why would a
short MCLT cause any issues? If you had subnets with lease times of
15min a MCLT of 30min would cause problems if a subnet ran out of free
leases.
Nicholas Miller, ITS, University of Colorado at Boulder