Calix C7

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Jun 10 19:45:08 UTC 2009

I have to agree with Alex here that generally speaking IP TV middleware
vendors have a minimal understanding of configuring DHCP.  If only the STBs
worked as straight forward as cable modems.

There is no cross-platform IP TV forum at this time, but I would love to
participate.  I have 4 domain names related to IPTV lists that I would be
willing to lend to the cause, if someone could host and manage the list.

Frank