Using class to match iPhones, Wiis etc

Aaron S. Thompson athompson at mac.com
Fri May 8 12:15:02 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

How is your wireless network designed?  Might be able to suggest a
small architecture change for a quick mitigation.

In our network we configure iPhone/Touch profiles to hand out to
Faculty and Staff and Students that allow them to connect to our
network via 802.1x.  Works great, the students really have adopted
using the profile.

Aaron