macos script (linux)

Daniel Le daniel.le at exfo.com
Fri Nov 6 03:29:21 UTC 2009

Thanks Glenn.

I hope to be able to use a common dhclient.conf file to make things
simpler. I will need to do some testing to see if I can mix and match
various client interface options in the same config file. For example:

# Common configuration and options
timeout 60;
select-timeout 5;
script "/sbin/dhclient-script";