IP Address Fields in OMAPI

Matt Causey matt.causey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:13:17 UTC 2009

So, this question has been asked before on this list, but none of the
instances of the question have resulted in an answer.  So, I'll ask
again.  :-)

partner-address = f0:2f:c5:09
local-address = 90:2f:c5:09

OK, fair 'nuff.  Those look like hex representations of IP addresses.

perl -e 'use Socket; print inet_ntoa( pack( "N", hex( f02fc509 ) ) );
print "\n";'

Yields:

240.47.197.9

This is not my ip address, and I don't know how else to interpret
these fields.  This is the same way I interpret the unix time fields,
and it works fine.  Grr.

Does anyone know how to get the ip address from these fields?

--
Matt