how to get slp-directory-agent option working

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Tue Oct 13 17:44:58 UTC 2009

In looking at a network sniff of a client, It appears to me that the client
is not actually requesting this option during the DHCP discover packet. I'm
wondering if DHCP server will still hand out this option if it is not part
of the original discover ? And if not, how do I force it to be pushed out?

Thanks