To add some filter rules in conf file

Ashmath Khan hashmat.email at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:39:54 UTC 2009

In this example, the client could get an address from the 1st pool (allow
members of "rule1") OR the 3rd pool (deny members of "rule2") - and in the
general case it is not determinate which it will get. There are some rules
that will apply :

If the client has previously had an address in either pool then it will
continue to get that address.
If it has never had an address and both pools had "never previously used"
address(es) then it would get an address from pool 3 because of an
undocumented implementation detail that (at the moment) favours high
numbered addresses.
--
So then how do I make sure it picks always from pool 1 when it matches ? Or
is there a way I can make it to 'exit' when it finds the first match ?

thanks
Ashmath