AW: force dhcp to redo ddns-updates

Melbinger Christian Christian.Melbinger at wienit.at
Tue Sep 1 14:14:42 UTC 2009

hm... setting the leasetime to 1h in before... yeah that could do the trick... a re-check function would've been perfect, but thanks... why didn't I think of that...

---
Christian Melbinger
Netzwerk & Security

WienIT EDV Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH & Co KG
A-1120 Wien, Hetzendorfer Straße 30-32
tel: +43 (1) 90405 6702
fax: +43 (1) 90405 88 6700