4.2.0, ipv6 and pd over ppp0

Aaron Murrihy aaron_m at aaron-m.co.nz
Sun Aug 22 12:48:43 UTC 2010

I have attached the entire script, but have commented the bit I have
changed. It's just a single line. Search for "Aaron" and you'll find
it.
Unfortunately the changes I have made to the script are absolutely
terrible in that the interface is hard-coded. I just wanted something
that worked, for now at least.
If you come up with something nicer, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.