Bind DHCP to a specific ip

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Sun Jan 3 19:16:50 UTC 2010

Chris Arnold wrote:

>  >Depending on your Linux distro there may be some specific config file
>>to put these command line options in.
>We use SLES10 SP3 (not sure where to put command line options in
>SLES10). This command does not go in a dhcp config file?

No, it doesn't go in the dhcpd config file, it goes on the command
line that invokes dhcpd. There will almost certainly be a system
specific config file where the list of interfaces can be specified.
Failing that, you have to edit the script that starts dhcpd.

It's a long time since I used Suse, so I don't know where it will be on that.

--
Simon Hobson