Removing lease via omshell

Gmail foringer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:19:29 UTC 2010

Hello List!

I don't know if this topic is still actual, but anyway, I think that it
will be useful for someone.

I wrote a set of small scripts in python to automate lease remove form
DHCP server. Scripts can be found here:

http://www.64bit.ru/uploads/2010/03/

Package name is lus.
I also put there a modified DHCP server. Scripts works perfectly in
Debian Lenny. There is a big description of the consepts of the system
in the README file in lus package (in Russian language, sorry, my
english is awful :)).

I'm not a member of this list, so, if you have some questions or
suggestions CC me at foringer[at]gmail[dot]com.