DHCPNAK query

kalyan Alle kalyan.alle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:35:03 UTC 2010

Don,
Thank you for the vital information.
I was debugging this issue and i found that nak_lease do not unicast. Also i
was not receiving any request packets from the  remote subnet client. Which
makes sense because REBIND is not happened.
Do u see that this is the expected behaviour.

-kalyan

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Friesen, Don SSBC:EX <Don.Friesen at gov.bc.ca