Leasing addresses from a delegated prefix

Jeff Haran jharan at Brocade.COM
Fri May 7 22:48:47 UTC 2010

According to the 4.1.1 dhcp-options man page:

       option dhcp6.ia-pd string;

          The ia-pd option is manufactured by clients and servers to create  a
          Prefix  Delegation  binding  -  to  delegate  an  IPv6 prefix to the
          client.  There is not yet any support for prefix delegation in  this
          software, and this option is provided informationally only.

4.1.1 is latest production release. Perhaps the 4.2.0b1 beta has it.

Also, please post in plain text.

Jeff Haran
Brocade Communications