Is there a parser in Perl out there for dhcpd.leases?

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Fri Nov 5 19:57:33 UTC 2010

The firs thing I asked in moving from the AIX DHCP server to the ISC
distribution was "Where's dadmin?", which is the AIX application to generate
reports, clear addresses, etc.  We use it to track leases, range saturation and
for tying addresses to MACs (for such things as copyright violation response)
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/aix/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.aix.cmds/doc/aixcmds2/dadmin.htm