Vendor options not being sent

Reissom Beshir Reissom_Beshir at Mitel.com
Wed Sep 15 16:04:09 UTC 2010

On Wed September 15, 2010 Reissom Beshir wrote:

> I think there is a difference where the vendor options are assigned.
> In Arno's case, they are assigned in the pool statement.
> In Glenn's case, they are assigned in the class statement.
>
> I am thinking for Arno's case to work, you may need to wrap the vendor
> options in an if condition in the pool.

There was a discussion on the subject of vendor option 43.
In this particular response, they indicate to place the vendor-option-space
statement in the class definition.

https://lists.isc.org/mailman/htdig/dhcp-users/2008-December/007568.html

So you could try moving the statement to the class and see if that works
instead of adding the if condition.

--
Reissom Beshir