Ignore default gateway (dhclient)

Marc Perea marccp at srttel.com
Thu Apr 21 13:44:58 UTC 2011

Hi Paco,
what are you trying to accomplish? This sounds a lot like an IPTV deployment maybe? Possibly you want a data interface and a video interface, but you want the default path to get out to the Internet? I'm only guessing here because we stumbled on this particular block ourselves for a while. If it's something else, please consider offering up what it is you want to accomplish - there may be alternative ways to get the result you want without necessarily modifying how the DHCP process occurs.

--Marc