Patch for dhcpctl/dhcpctl.c and omapip/generic.c

michael kapelko kornerr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:10:29 UTC 2011

Hi.
I've implemented a C++ app that drops DHCP leases when link down trap
comes. I had to patch dhcp4 sources with the attached file to solve 2
issues:
1. long connection timeout. dhcpctl.c is patched to have timeout = 1s.
2. looping thru objects in generic.c some of which might be NULL.
patched to check for NULL.
The only issue can be with timeout setting. I haven't come up with a
convenient way to pass it, so just hard-coded it.
I would like this (or similar functionality) patch to be in trunk.
Thanks.