[SOLVED] Re: How to match part of agent's vendor specific suboption

Eduardo Ferreira Juca de Castro jucah at cpqd.com.br
Thu Oct 13 11:25:15 UTC 2011

Thanks Mark and again Glenn,

Actually I had already captured packets with tcpdump but wasn't
understanding what's going on.
Mark was right. There isn't suboptions codes but a raw list of values inside
the enterprise code.
So, for documentation and help for others, the code that worked is:

option space vendor1;
option vendor1-encapsulation code 82 = encapsulate vendor1;
option vendor1.circuit-id code 1 = text;
option vendor1.raw code 9 = text;

class "CLASS1" {
   match if ((substring(option vendor1.circuit-id,2,10) = "SSID1") or
(substring(option vendor1.raw,55,5) = "SSID1"));
}

Note that when the whole code 82 is encapsulated this way, the standard
circuit-id is avaliable only in the new space defined.

[]
Eduardo F. Jucá de Castro
CPqD - Gerência de Serviços e Aplicações Multimídia
Tel.: +55 19 3705-7238 / Fax: +55 19 3705-5868
Cel.: +55 19 9603-4624
jucah at cpqd.com.br
www.cpqd.com.br