domain-search?

Nicholas F Miller nicholas.miller at Colorado.EDU
Wed Sep 7 16:07:32 UTC 2011

I am sure there are no settings set on the client. I built the test clients from scratch.

I wonder if this is a know issue and this is the workaround:

DHCP 4.2.2

<snip>

New Features

- Strict checks for content of domain-name DHCPv4 option can now be   configured during compilation time. Even though RFC2132 does not allow to store more than one domain in domain-name option, such behavior is now enabled by default, but this may change some time in the future.  See ACCEPT_LIST_IN_DOMAIN_NAME define in includes/site.h.  [ISC-Bugs #24167]
Nicholas Miller, ITS, University of Colorado at Boulder