Not able to see lease logs in dhcpd6.leases

Gaurav Kansal gaurav.kansal at live.in
Fri Jun 22 17:05:25 UTC 2012

Hi Glenn,
This is my server and this is my server conf file (Is i had done something wrong?).
I haven't use dhcpd.conf configuration file. I used dhcp6 file for my server configuration.
I am able to give IPv6 addresses to the clients which are in the same LAN ( same LAN as of DHCP server) But neither i am able to give IPv6 address to the machines which are in different LAN nor i am getting any log in my dhcpd6.leases file.
Whenever i add 'log-facility' command or range6 command, it gives me syntax error. What should i do?
Is there any ARM available for DHCP configuration similar to the BIND ARM??

Thanks.