where does latest dhcp options store?

Chengyu Fan chengy.fan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:37:49 UTC 2012

Since  dhclient file name can depend on many variables , if I want to use
the private options, which is provided by the dhcp server, in my program, I
think the best way is to specify the lease file in the command line...

Another question is my dhclient does not use the config file
"/etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf", it will never request the private option in
dhclient.conf unless I specify it in the command line. I think it is
default config file, isn't it?

Regards,
Chengyu Fan