Requests to support only DHCPv6 identity

Ted Lemon Ted.Lemon at nominum.com
Thu Mar 29 12:11:34 UTC 2012

> Even if you can't go to the meetings, signing up to the mailing list
> is easy and inexpensive, and you can participate there.

Correct, working groups aren't allowed to conclude business at in-person meetings--the mailing list is always definitive.   I wish the IETF would meet less frequently--it's expensive and kind of a drag to keep up.   But it is what it is, and you certainly don't have to attend to participate.   If there is significant demand, we can set up Gotomeeting events so that people can participate online.   Nobody has ever asked for this in the DHC working group.