Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:18:28 UTC 2012

Finally got your reply! haha! Its all good though b/c I'm just now came back home from working. Well do ya figure maybe you'd be up for a little meet tonight or tomorrow? I'm free either day.

A little about me, I feel I'm cute, energetic, a lil bit of a freak maybe. I have got a profile on this website with some info about me and a few pix if you wanna have a peek.

I do have my mobile # is on there too, I didn't know if you would wanna give me a ring or not just in case I'm not your style. Anyhow like I said I'm up for getting together tonight or later tomorrow so give me a call if you would like to meet up.