Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:18:54 UTC 2012

Short n simple I like it! lol! Im curious what are u doin a little later on? I am kind of wanting to set up something tonight or at some point on the weekend because I am working weekdays.

I wouldn't mind a little reciprocal oral and maybe sex if you're DD free? I'm 420 friendly though and can host if you would like me to. Ive been using this Craigslist verification deal to make damn sure that I am not meeting up with nutters thru Craigs list here it is this site

Hopefully you wouldn't mind doing the verifier you can see all my pix I have on there and my # is safe from the public. But don't share that link I do not want the world having it haha.

Ill leave it to you to contact me if u like what u see. I am going jump in the tub for a bit, send me a text or leave a voicemail if I can't get to the phone and I will call you back when I am out.

bye for now