Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 12:20:18 UTC 2012

Hello, I didn't mean to keep you waiting. There were a couple tasks to do in the apartment since we last spoke. How's it going? I am awfully horny as well hence why I am doing this rofl!

If you're up for it I can get together now as soon as I get a bath or perhaps some other time? I am on over here to filter the psychos. If this describes you you and you're a crazy you can delete this :) Hopefully not though.

Its only a quick little free age verification deal then it shows my profile all the way. Give me a call when you wanna meet up, I am trying to keep my text's low because I am running low for now.