Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 12:24:05 UTC 2012

Just a little heads up Im pretty horny right now. Didn't know if you're free to meet right now or not?

I could not figure out how to attach a photo with my message but I've got a couple on this url if you wanna take a look

I have given my # out to some psychos in the past and had 2 change my # so now I gotta keep it secure

There is a little no cost verifier app on that page and basically it is only to make damn sure that neither of us is jail-bait and we are not sex offenders

I'm hoping it'll give us both some peace of mind and so you don't think I am some hoebag or going to cut out your kidneys and sell them. lol!

I have been verified a couple months and have never been charged so I do not think it shouldnt be a huge deal to do, just grab my # from my profile after you do the thing and give me a call and we can chat.

I am getting off my computer now, I hope to hear from you.