deny static ip

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Sat Sep 15 18:31:14 UTC 2012

As a few other people have said, this issue needs to be solved in your
network infrastructure.

Look at Cisco's Dynamic ARP inspection (or an equivalent feature from
another vendor):
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12.2_55_se/configuration/guide/swdynarp.html

Dynamic ARP inspection will do what you're wanting.  Cisco's IP Source
Guard would also probably solve your issue.

Oliver

Oliver Garraux
Check out my blog:  www.GetSimpliciti.com/blog
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/olivergarraux