a couple of match questions

Adam Moffett adamlists at plexicomm.net
Thu Sep 20 15:46:42 UTC 2012

1) Is it possible to match on (non)membership of another class?
eg:
class "foo" {
   match if ((/some condition) /and not (member of class "xyz"));
I'm guessing no, because I seem to recall some discussion about match
statements not being evaluated in any certain order.

2) Is it possible to match the /lack/ of option 82 information?
eg:
class "foo" {
   match if ((/some condition/) and (option agent.circuit-id=NULL));

I have some wireless APs that can provide option82 data and some other
models that don't.  I could simplify my matching considerably if either
of these is possible.