DHCPD will not work with windows clients. It seem that the client does not see the replies.

Zentner, Jeff jeff.zentner at hp.com
Fri Feb 1 22:40:35 UTC 2013

Hi All
I am using a old version V3.0pl2_DHCP4 of dhcpd and it does not seem to work with windows. It seem that the client does not see the replays. I have tried XP and 7 so far. I have a current dhcpd on another computer and it seems to work fine is there a way I can do something to make my older code work. It is not easy for me to upgrade. Thanks for the help in advance.

Jeff Zentner
Network Security
HP Software, Enterprise Security Products, Tippingpoint
Hewlett-Packard Co.
Phone: 916-785-2757
jeff.zentner at hp.com<mailto:catherine.curtis at hp.com>