DHCP and Win7

Héctor Herrera hherreraa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:10:41 UTC 2013

Greetings to all!

I have an issue with DHCP and Win7. I'm working with Debian 6.0.6, and I''m
trying to mount a DHCP server on it (DHCP ver. 4.1.1). But I'm unable to
send IP addresses to Win7 machines. I tried with other OS (specifically
Arch Linux and WinXP), and the server sends IP addresses to them, but with
Win7... I cannot

May someone knows how to handle it? And if it so, can someone send some
information?

Thanks to all!

P.D: Sorry about the English, it isn't my first language :P

--
Saludos

*Héctor Herrera Anabalón*
Egresado ICCI UNAP
Servicio Arquitectura Galatea - Oficina Técnica http://www.galatea.cl
Miembro USoLIX Victoria
Registered User #548600 (LinuxCounter.net)