DHCP and Win7

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:40:32 UTC 2013

Can you see the requests coming in to the DHCP server from the Windows
7 client? and can you also perform a packet capture on the Windows 7
machine to see if it is receiving the responses from the DHCP server.
If you can upload the logs (sanitised) and the packet capture then I
can have a look.

Steve