how to set giaddr via command line

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Mar 22 04:29:11 UTC 2013

Hi Ameen

No this is not possible. If you have a correctly configured dhcp server
then the ip address of the interface on the relay should be correct. Note
that if you have multiple IPs on the same interface then you may need to
define a shared-network to include them all.

Perhaps you could describe the problem you have and why you want to set
giaddr?

regards,
-glenn