conf file sync between master/peer

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Mon May 13 23:41:08 UTC 2013

I have another question about keeping a master and peer in "sync" as
one changes one config file on one server, without having to manually
edit/sync both.

It looks like breaking down the dhcp.conf files into component pieces and
syncing the "common" pieces for both master-peer with something like
rsync +restart seems like a reasonable approach.

I'm assuming there are others who have done something like this - but
I haven't seen a lot of examples out there.

Any tips - what works, what doesn't? What to watch for, or success
stories?

TIA
-Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
503.251.0452 x121 Voice | 503.251.0452 Fax
mailto:gregs at sloop.net