no IPv6 prefix pools on this shared network

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:32:39 UTC 2013

Can you post the dhcp config too, and which version of DHCPD is the
server running?

As it's a router that's requesting an IPv6 address it is probably
wanting to know what IPv6 address space/subnets it has been delegated
- look at the option "prefix6" for delegating IPv6 subnets to the
router [http://linux.die.net/man/5/dhcpd.conf].

My own 2¢... statically configure the wireless router with an IPv6
subnet and in your router add in the appropriate routes.