Re: dhcp-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 20

Julie Xu xll40 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 09:59:15 UTC 2013

Sent from Windows Mail

Steve

the client is in dynamic pool, so host statement can not be use, am I right?

if so, the only thing I can change is change that class “windownRIS”, am I right?

can I use other option to help  select  the server-identifier, for example, can I use relay agent ip address? because the relay agent will be always the 10.1.1.1?

please advice

julie

Message: 5