DHCP gives out same IP address to two clients

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Thu Jan 9 14:56:15 UTC 2014

hmmm ...

---
- Add ignore-client-uids option in the server. This option causes
the server to not record a client's uid in its lease. This
violates the specification but may also be useful when a client
can dual boot using different client ids but the same mac address.
Thank you to Brian De Wolf for the patch.
[ISC-Bugs #32427]
[ISC-Bugs #35066]
---

After reading that bit again, i'm not sure that it actually does what I said :) It doesn't seem to match your situation where you have two different mac and same UID. In any case ... 4.3.0a1 if you want to test...