dhcpd can not run with bond interface

Julie Xu xll40 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:48:31 UTC 2014

Hi

I have just configured a new machine which has 4 ethernet interface 1G, I have bond them to interface bond0, I can login  without any problem.

but, when I put the dhcpd.conf into the box, it said:

Jun 22 14:07:49 test dhcpd: No subnet declaration for eth0 (no IPv4 addresses).

Jun 22 14:07:49 test dhcpd: ** Ignoring requests on eth0.  If this is not what

Jun 22 14:07:49 test dhcpd:    you want, please write a subnet declaration

Jun 22 14:07:49 test dhcpd:    in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment

Jun 22 14:07:49 test dhcpd:    to which interface eth0 is attached. **

Please advice what possible problem I get?

any comments will be appreciated

thanks in advance

julie

Sent from Windows Mail