dhcp server IP pool monitoring

Mehmet Ali Öksüz Mali.Oksuz at ankara.edu.tr
Wed Mar 12 07:58:17 UTC 2014

Hi Dear Friends,

we have 3 dhcp servers.
dhcp-1: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago): dhcp-4.1.1
dhcp-2: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago): dhcp-4.1.1
dhcp-3: Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy):  isc-dhcp-server 4.2.6

we have 75 C Class IPs and 105 subnets (pool) on dhcp servers.

i'm looking dhcp server IP pool monitoring tool. we tried solarwinds
IPAM, cacti. but they don't work correctly.
i found some open source script, i want to monitoring (viewing) IP Pools
like mrtg, time based and graphical interface

any ideas?

best regards

Mehmet Ali Oksuz
Ankara University