LDAP structure to share config for more than one site

Niall O'Reilly niall.oreilly at ucd.ie
Fri Nov 28 20:45:18 UTC 2014

At Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:55:12 -0200,
Márcio Merlone wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I manage a network with 3 remote branches connected to the main office
> by IPsec VPN. I am looking for DHCP+OpenLDAP as a solution to ease
> management

  If you already had a directory in production, and wanted to base your
  DHCP service on it, I could make sense of this idea.

  I feel you may save yourself much lost time by asking yourself just
  what actual problem you can solve more easily using DHCP+LDAP than
  using just DHCP.

  Best regards,
  Niall O'Reilly