Option dhcp6.client-linklayer-addr

Espen Tallaksen espen.tallaksen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:45:07 UTC 2015

Hi

At least you will need to extract the dhcp-request from the relayed
dhcp-packet as it's kind of encapsulated by the relay-agent. You will find
an example below:

v6relay(1, (binary-to-ascii(16, 8, ":", option docsis.cm-mac-address)));

v6relay(1, something) 1 refers to the first relay-agent in the chain.

Obviously, you will neew to replace docsis-things with your stuff. I have
never tried dhcp6.client-linklayer-addr though. Hope it will help you out.

Best regards

Espen Tallaksen