Remove the unspecified gateway from linux routing table

Eugène Ngontang sympavali at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:35:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

No as you can see , they are connected to separated VLANs. But as I also
told you, the issue is just for this single client, the other with same
characteristics and OS are working fine.

Regards,
Eugène NG

ngonta_e at epitech.net
sympavali at gmail.com
*Aux hommes il faut un chef, et au*

* chef il faut des hommes!L'habit ne fait pas le moine, mais lorsqu'on te
voit on te juge!*