forget leases

Thu Jul 23 08:30:56 UTC 2015

Is it somehow possible to create a pool that "forgets" which ip address
had been assigned to a particular host once the max-lease-time has
expired?

Goal: I want to have a pool from:

192.168.65.128 to 192.168.65.254

The first host gets 128, the 2nd 129 etc. The max-lease-time is 300s. I
switch off the two hosts. After 10 minutes I take two different hosts.
Now I would like that dhcpd assigns ip 128 and 129 again to the new
machines.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.